To any woman, dry and fiber hair human always seems like a nightmare. Furthermore, hair loss is also a serious issue – especially to people who have thin hair and woman after giving birth. In seminars about hair care, these matters are usually referred to. If you take care of your hair in a proper way, it will soon become silky, shiny and give a soft feeling when comb. Washing hair is something too familiar with any woman, but it’s very important to choose a good shampoo that will suit well with your hair. Below is some tips for best hair shampoo:
1. WHAT CAUSING HAIR LOSS?
To put an end to hair loss, you need to know what are hair loss causes, what makes your hair become fibrous and fall:
– Using product with too much chemicals to apply onto your natural hair by bending, stretching, dyeing,… and damage your hair.
– Dry your hair with high heat regularly.
– Let your hair faces directly with strong sunlight, dirt with no protection. This will make your hair become fibrous, weak and split.
– Not caring your hair for a long time due to the subjectivity.
2. WHICH SHAMPOO SHOULD BE CHOSEN GET DRY HAIR BEING RECOVERED?
Choose a shampoo that will provide moisture for your hair. Your hair is dry, so it really needs to be moisturized. So when choosing shampoo for your dry hair, focus on its moisture properties.
You can choose from herbal shampoos that contain butter, essential oils, vitamin E, fat and lanolin as their rich nutrients will help your hair grow healthier. Try not using shampoos that contain sodium sulfate compounds, because they will remove moisture from your hair – causing your hair dry and easily broken.
3. MASSAGE YOUR HAIR WITH CONDITIONER AFTER WASHING HAIR WITH SHAMPOO
Applying conditioner after washing your hair will keep your hair look clean and healthy. This will make your hair become softer, silkier and not fibrous when you comb with comb or your fingers.
– Use some oils to moisturize your hair from root to the ends.
– Notice that the effect of conditioner will be reduced if hair has too many buckets.
– Using a reasonable amount of conditioner for the best effect, do not use too much.
– After applying conditioner and oils onto hair, leave about 5 to 7 mins for treatment.
4. A FEW OTHER TIPS FOR HAIR CARE
After choosing your suitable shampoo and conditioner, there are still a few things that you have to care about:
– Should leave your hair to dry naturally, as using hair dryer at high heat will damage your hair.
– Do not use chemicals compounds frequently, do not style your hair after half a year.
– Eating and drinking water at the same time for just one day to increase the vitality of your hair and body.
Here are a few tips for you to have soft and shiny hair, care for and select the best shampoo and conditioner.