A closure is similar to a frontal, but it has more limitations when it comes to styling. Instead of having a strip of scalp-like material that runs from ear to ear, the closure is typically a 4×4-inch, 2×4 inch, 2×6 inch, 5×5 inch, 6×6 inch … patch placed on the middle, front portion of the hairpiece. If you’re wondering what is a lace closure, it’s the same concept as the lace frontal. You can find a closure with lace material that creates the illusion of a scalp, but you will also find silk closures that use silk instead of lace.
Now, because there is less material on a closure, this means there is a smaller amount of parting space within the horseshoe-sized portion. Unlike the frontal, which allows you to part your hair in an infinite number of ways, the closure only allows for a few different styles, since you’re working with a smaller scalp space.
Typically, you can create a side part on either side of your head or go with a middle part. You can also wear bangs with a closure, but it’s not really possible to create up-dos or half ponytails with this style wig because you won’t see your scalp like you usually would if it were your natural hair.
Although these pieces don’t offer a lot of room for versatility when it comes to styling your hair, closures are great for those who like to stick to the same style every day. If you know what you like, why change it? As long as you’re comfortable with only a few different parts, this is a great choice. Closures also tend to run slightly cheaper than frontals.
We are Unihair Viet Nam , which is a brand of Unishipping Commercial Service company. We are one of the top companies in Vietnam which specializes in trading natural human hair of Asian with many countries around the world. With slogan “pure product, real price”, we commit to provide customers the best human hair products with reasonable prices.
Packing & Delivery:
1. What sorts of hair do you supply?
We provide customers Weft hair, Raw hair, Color hair, Thin hair, Cambodian hair and Grey/Natural White hair. You also have style choice such as: straight or wavy/curly. In addition, the length hair is often from 6″ – 32″.
2. How to discriminate and choose between Single drawn and Double drawn?
– Single drawn hair: length hair is not secure for all strands and shorter hair accounts for about 50% in one bundle. Therefore, the thickness will be maximum at the tip and slightly decrease toward the end. This will be simply to see the difference between the tapers of both. For clients looking for a natural finish where masses of volume is not important, single drawn hair is a great choice.
– Double drawn hair: the thickness is full and stable in all bundle length. If you are looking for a glamorous look, double raw is suitable. However, you must consider about the high expense of double draw and the structure of your own hair to suffer strands quite heavy in weight.
3. Have your company supplied hair extensions from other nations?
No, our products is from Vietnam originally and a few Cambodian hair whose live in our country.
4. Do you supply cheap price products with other quality level like Non-Remy hair or Synthetic hair?
No, we don’t sell Non-Remy hair and any artificial hair.
5. How many grams will be used for my head?
We recommend that your head should be combined 100 – 300 grams hair extensions.
6. Is Unihair color natural or chemical?
All color on our hair is natural. You should understand that Vietnamese hair color is only black/dark brown. However, when we collected remy hair from donors, this original hair had already dyed and we didn’t make any chemical color after cutting hair.
7. What make your hair price higher than that of other nations?
As our slogan “pure product, real price”, our quality products make the difference. The hair quality and the reasonable price are key criteria and core value of our company. We are aware that each price is each quality and if you enquire cheap price hair, we can provide the hair with other quality for your order.
8. What is the difference between human hair and artificial hair?
There are some ways to test hair based on physical feature of hair:
– Burn test: In human hair, it burn up very fast and will turn to ash. When touch the hair that come up to finger. When burning, the human hair will show white smoke. However, synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning
– Shine test: If a bundle have same shine as high level, it could be non-Remy hair because hair from different donors will have the different shine levels and natural hair is not too shine
– Smell test: One really simple way to test your hair is 100 percent virgin hair is by smelling it. If your hair has bad chemical order. So you know, that hair is not 100 percent virgin hair.
– Cuticle test: When you put your finger on the fibers. When you go up, you will feel some resistant. However, when putting your finger down, there is no resistant. After that you will know if the cuticle intact and all running are the direction
– Shed test: You can put your finger through the hair and you can check weather hair is coming out or not. The hair still keep shape free and and no hair coming out. This is similar with tangle test by comb.
– Curl test: when using the flat iron to make hair curly, you will get the nice style and you also make straight again by flat iron easily.
– Wash test: when dip the hair in water, color of water will not change if hair is 100% pure virgin hair.
9. What length hair extension should I pick?
You should decide in your body height and your hair style. The best looking hair extensions for average height women are usually around 22″ or less. However, if you intend styling wavy hair extensions, the length hair is longer.
10. Can I style hair by straightener or hair curler?
Yes, you can but you should remember that the heat process will make the hair dry and tangle in near future.
11. Can your hair be dyed?
Yes, it can. In addition, because it is difficult to make original hair color fade, you should dye hair extension dark color. However, to make an outstanding color change, we recommend having a hairdresser do that. Please choose the good quality hair and test for a sample first.