|Hair Style||Bluntip Hair|
|Hair Extension Type||Flat Weft|
|Hair Material||100% Vietnam Human Hair|
|Hair Quality||Double Drawn, No Shedding, No Tangles, No Lices, No Smell, Can Be Straightened, Curled and Bleached|
|Clean||No lice, no nits or egg shells|
|Hair Color||Natural Black Color, we can make the color that you like.|
|Hair Length||From 8 inch to 30 inch|
|Hair Weight||100g/ bundle|
|Sample order||Always available|
|Duration||Use 1-3 years with proper care|
|Hair Price||Factory wholesale price with superior workmanship|
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details: Hair is packed in a strong box, protected from shock and rough handling and suitable for long-distance transport.
- Delivery time: 5 => 7 days after payment received
- Shipping Method: DHL, UPS, Agents,…
- Payment: Western Union, Money Gram, Bank transfer, T/T, Paypal, USDT,…
- Return police: We accept return within 30 days, please make sure that the hair hasn’t been used or damaged. If the items you received is defective, please contact us first.
What Are Weft Hair Extensions
Weft hair is the type of hair which is made by sewing the hair all together in one long line with double weft.. Unihair’s Weft Hair is about 2 types: Remy Hair and Raw Hair. They’re all made from 100% real Vietnam Hair.
- Remy Hair: Our Remy Hair is from Vietnam Hair that has a very thorough collection process from our Vietnam Hair Factory. The unilateral direction of the cuticles in Remy hair means that every single Vietnam Hair follicle follows one single direction.
- Raw Hair: Raw hair is 100% unprocessed Vietnam Hair collected from donors. The Vietnam hair is directly cut from donors and immediately wrapped into a bundle in order to keep all cuticles aligned intact and in the same direction.
What Is “Double Drawn Weft Hair”
This is the best hair which has almost the same hair strands in one bundle of the hair. It is, of course, the most expensive hair standard of all.
Double drawn hair extensions have shorter hair removed by hand, workers cut the hair ends by hands so the full bundle will remain the same fullness from top to bottom, then the hair will be sewn in a weft.
The double drawn hair would be thick from root to tip, the majority of hairs is about 70-80% long hair. Each hair coincides size, so you obtain a thick full hair from origins to ends.
Now, we will check the pros and cons of double drawn hair first:
Pros of double drawn hair
- The resource of double drawn hair is from one donor but shorter hairs are eliminated by hand, not machine.
- 80-90% the hair is of equal length so that the tips are really thick.
- Solid length is guaranteed from top to bottom.
Cons of double drawn hair
- The price and cost of double drawn hair extensions are expensive.
- Because the double drawn hair extensions are thick from the root tip, it can make the strands quite heavy in weight.
How To Measure Hair Length
Hair Care Tip
You should use your fingers to care your small curl hair, combs will hurt the curls easily.
- Get ready for everything and wet the hair with warm water.
- Put in a gentle shampoo soak the hair with mild shampoo.
- Immerse the hair with mild shampoo for wash the hair a few minutes.
- Rinse the hair in the clean water ,bring a basin of clean water and rinse the hair.
- Use the towel to wipe clean the hair on the water don’ t use too much effort to wipe the hair ofthe tail.
- Hang the hair with the weft open and air-dryit and curts holds well.
With many years- experience, we’re now the leading Vietnam Hair Company, that’s why our Vietnam Hair products are all high quality. Besides, customer service always sastifies our customers who love Vietnam Hair with good things. We’re sure that what you receive is not just real Vietnam Hair, it’s about satisfaction and trust.
Why Should You Choose Unihairvn?
Excellent product quality
Unihair’s Vietnam Hair attracts a lot of customers from all over the world. Our Vietnam Hair products are made from 100% real human hair, it’s silky and shiny. All Vietnam hair products are from Vietnam hair Factory so they’re all highest quality, long-lasting, no shedding and no tangle, they will give you luxury Vietnam hair what you’re looking for.
Unihair only sells real hair – Vietnam raw hair which is the highest quality hair in the world since it is 100% natural. It is incomparable to hair from Chinese hair which is always processed. All the hair are placed in the same direction, remained undisturbed, made them more durable and used for a long time. Especially, our hair is 100% human hair so last up to 2 – 3 years. Be a real human hair, it’s very smooth, nice with good smell.
With our ambitions, we participated in a fair in China to show our Vietnam Hair products. At that fair, our Vietnam Hair were displayed to get attention from potential customers. Lots of African customers were very impressed with our high quality products and customer service.
Friendly staff, ready to help you 24/7
Unihair owns a young, dynamic and enthusiastic team. Besides, our team also has aesthetic taste and deep knowledge about our Vietnam hair. With an experienced and customer understanding team, Unihair is sure that you will be satisfied not only with our Vietnam Hair products but also with the dedication of the company’s team.
All Unihair staff have good English communication skills, so you don’t need to worry about discussion. Our team will always support you 24/7 whenever you need it and bring to you the best Vietnam Hair products.
More information, please freely contact our Sale members below:
– Miss Lee: +84 77 4456 127 or +84 122 4456 127
– Miss Irene: +84 166 9237 682
– Miss Lisa: +84563982069
– Miss Yumi: +84 90 5007 164
– Miss Tiffany: +84 93 5570 915
– Miss Jenny: +84 96 4688 943
– Miss Mary: +84 90 5008 051
– Miss Sam: +84 905 007 596
– Miss Amee: +84 905 006 287
– Miss Anna: +84 905 117 588
– Miss Mia: +84 90 5008 574
– Miss Ave: +84 35 9708 128
– Miss Jade: +84 905 007 426
– Miss Doris: +84 905 007 548
– Miss Jane: +84 905 531 974
– Miss Daisy: +84 788 6121 99
– Miss Carrot: +84 90 5008 417
– Miss Iris : +84 84 244 2828
– Miss Bella: +84 90 5008 076
– Miss Helen: +84 905 008 372