Will be using a shampoo that includes panthenol and cleans your Vietnamese raw virgin hair extension in cold water rather than hot water.
How to Look After Vietnamese Raw Virgin Hair extensions?
Virgin hair is the sort of hair that everyone who uses hair extensions has at minimum one of. However, in order to keep this hair in good condition, it requires specific attention. The topic of today’s essay is how to care for virgin hair.
What do you mean by virgin hair extensions?
This is the greatest hair on the market right now.
- Virgin hair is produced entirely of natural human hair that has never been chemically altered.
- This hair is more expensive than Remy hair, but it lasts longer, making it a worthwhile investment. Virgin human hair extensions are human hair extensions manufactured from virgin contributors. This means the hair has not been chemically treated (no perms, hair color, etc.) and comes from a single hair donor who has long, healthy hair.
- Virgin hair has no gray hairs or flyaways since it originates from younger women. When choosing virgin hair, donors must have long, thick, and healthy human hair.
Generally, this is the hair that looks the closest like your natural hair. When you acquire virgin hair, you may bleach, color, or perm it anyway you choose. If you don’t know how to care for hair extensions, however, this should be restricted. Hair factories nowadays frequently employ raw Vietnamese human hair to create hair extensions. The reason for this is because Vietnam hair extensions are of excellent quality and can be resold for a substantial profit.
Vietnamese raw virgin hair extensions features
- 100% Vietnam human hair from specific Vietnamese donors: Raw virgin hair extensions from Vietnam are acquired from a number of places but preserve their natural color. The hair cuticles are all in the same place. The majority of people do not mix their hair. All hair resources in the highlands are acquired from ethnic Vietnamese women. In actuality, there are a number of different hair quality ratings, so you should familiarize yourself with all of them and.
- Human hair that has not been produced synthetically is known as virgin hair. This indicates that the hair has never been bleached, dyed, waved, permed, or colored in any way. Steam processing is used to enhance the texture and style of Vietnamese raw hair extensions. Straight, wavy, and curly are the three basic hairstyles.
- Vietnamese raw virgin hair extensions may be cut, colored, and styled with heat in the same way that your own hair can. Low heat and a heat protectant spray are advised once more. For illustration, styling curtain bangs is usually a basic yet effective manner. The quality and consistency of your hair extensions will be affected by heat damage over time.
- You should be aware that if you dye your hair, your hair extensions will be chemically altered and will no longer be virgin.
- The only thing that sets Vietnamese raw hair extensions apart from other types of hair is how well they remove hair. Within a week of 2 to 3 bleach baths, your hair will have a vibrant bleaching color # 613. After removal, the hair is not too weak, and it keeps a certain smoothness. Meanwhile, both Remy and non-Remy hair cannot be removed; you may be capable of removing the dark yellow color if you’re lucky, but maybe not the light bleach # 613.
- Vietnamese raw hair extensions may also be used for a long time, up to 4-5 years, with proper hair care.
Why is it important to know how to care for virgin hair?
It’s critical to understand how to care for virgin hair extensions. Here are some of the reasons why you should learn something about virgin hair care.
- Virgin hair is the most costly type of hair on the market. As a result, if you don’t know how to properly care for hair extensions, you’ll most likely wind up spending so much money on hair restoration or having to discard the hair extension.
- Furthermore, of all of the other hair extensions, raw hair extensions are the most durable. Virgin hair may last up to 7 years if you follow the appropriate hair care routine. As a consequence, you’ll save both time and cost.
- You must also understand where to acquire hair at a reasonable price and of excellent quality in addition to knowing how to properly care for virgin hair extensions. Many well-known wholesale hair dealers in the United States have opted to stick to Vietnamese hair extensions. They say that hair extensions from Vietnam are of really high quality, but that the price is significantly lower than hair extensions from other places.
How do you properly care for Vietnamese raw virgin hair extensions?
- Brush your hair on a daily basis to fight natural oils and give it a shiny, healthful appearance. Permit your hair to be free for at least 4 hours every day. Blood circulation is enhanced, and the scalp is soothed. If you braid your Vietnamese raw hair extension too firmly, it will shed a lot.
- Cleansing your hair in cold water tightens pores but has no impact on the epidermis of your hair. Do not apply shampoo straight to your head while washing your Vietnamese raw virgin hair extension; instead, moisten your hair and shampoo your palm with water foam in your fingers. Massage the oil into your hair for 5 to 10 minutes after that. It’s important to remember that this is a moderate scratching stage. Blow dry your hair afterward. After that, brush your hair with your fingers or a small brush since your hair is prone to tangling after shampooing, and combing with a heavy toothcomb will usually result in hair loss.
- Many ladies only apply a hair conditioner for a minute or two. Because the hair conditioner only works well if you leave it on your hair for a long time. Wash your Vietnamese virgin hair extensions for at least 30 minutes before washing them with water if they are dried. Your hair will not become shinier or smoother if you use quite so much shampoo or conditioner.
- Whenever hair has a split end, it signifies that the outer layer of insulation has been destroyed or the hair cells have been hurt, and the hair has been damaged around the ends of the hair or on the body. To avoid damage, you should clip the hair first, then pick the appropriate shampoo. The sun or a hairdryer should not be used to directly expose Vietnamese raw hair extensions to extreme heat.
How to look after virgin hair
Among the most crucial steps in how to care for virgin hair is to wash it.
- The easiest way to maintain your hair looking great is to wash it gently in a downward direction, switch the conditioner for shampoo, rinse completely, and style it.
- Shampoo should only be used once or twice each week. If your hair is frequently dry, especially if you have type 4 curls, lengthen the time between washing. Have been using a shampoo that is sulfate-free and mild.
- Use warm water to rinse your virgin hair. Make sure you pick a shampoo with a moisturizing formula. The more moisturized a shampoo is, the better for your hair it will be.
Virgin hair extensions should be combed
Combing is also an important part of caring for virgin hair. Hair extensions will easily break if you don’t understand how to brush your hair.
- You won’t need to use a comb if your hair is Vietnamese bone straight hair. Although Vietnamese bone straight hair is seldom tangled, even after washing and drying, you may just use your fingers to gently comb the extension hair.
- Never brush virgin hair when it is wet. Because the hair extension is at its weakest while wet, combing your hair while it is still damp will cause your hair to break more.
- Brushing your extensions not only removes tangles, but it also ensures that the essential oils are evenly distributed throughout the strands. To maintain your extensions clean and lustrous, brush them at least once a day. Make sure you use a paddle brush or exercise caution while using one.
In the Vietnamese hair industry, Unihair Factory had a very good reputation. This business has a long and famous history in the industry. They have a lot of experience with hair extensions, and the hair creation process is really swift.
Phone/Whatsapp: +84 905 97 1188